One Yearly Visit
Home with up to 4 bathrooms (including powder rooms): $300.00
Each additional bathroom: $65.00
Two Yearly Visits
Home with up to 4 bathrooms (including powder rooms): $550.00
Each additional bathroom: $65.00
Additional options are available and will be quoted separately.
We require payment in advance (for both one and two visits and any additional options) in order to add you to our schedule each year.
Ready to get started? Contact us!
Each visit will include the following:
- Change up to 8 floodlight bulbs (light bulbs provided by homeowner).
- Change all entrance door light bulbs (light bulbs provided by homeowner).
- Open or close (depending on season) shutoff to all outdoor water spigots.
- Open or close (depending on season) exterior crawl space vents.
- Lubricate garage door tracks and rollers.
- Lubricate garage door opener chain (if applicable).
- Visually inspect foundation for plant growth, cracks, crumbling mortar, or pest infestation.
- Visually inspect all windows for rot conditions, deficient caulking and/or paint failure.
- Visually inspect siding, cornices (soffits/fascia) and any trim for rot conditions, deficient caulking, holes (missing nails, carpenter bees, woodpeckers, etc.), and paint failure.
- Visually inspect masonry for cracks and subsidence.
- Inspect exterior for any potential critter entry conditions.
- Inspect exterior for any water drainage issues (loose gutters/downspouts, drainage pipes/catch basins, improper soil conditions).
- Inspect wood fencing for rot conditions.
- Adjust binding gate hinges and/or lock mechanisms.
- Inspect decks for rot and/or dangerous conditions.
- Visually inspect roof for loose, torn, curled, or missing shingles.
- Inspect chimney, vents and louvers for free air movement and remove birds nests and debris.
- Inspect all exterior doors for proper alignment (i.e. warped/racked, binding door), functioning lock sets (lubricate where necessary), loose/failed hinges (lubricate where necessary), deficient weather-stripping and rot conditions to door/jambs/threshold.
- Visually inspect driveway and walkways for cracks and settling.
- Change all batteries in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors (stand alone units only - not part of alarm system equipment).
- Change all water filters (refrigerator/faucet/whole house - homeowner supplies filters).
- Change all air filters (homeowner supplies filters).
- Change light bulbs in chandeliers (homeowner supplies light bulbs).
- Change light bulbs in ceiling fans (homeowner supplies light bulbs).
- Remove bathroom exhaust fan covers and vacuum fan and cover, lubricate fan.
- Change kitchen exhaust fan charcoal filters (homeowner supplies filter).
- Check fire extinguishers for adequate pressure.
- Inspect toilets for leaking between tank and bowl (using dye), and at shutoff valve and overflow tube.
- Check under faucets for leaks to supply lines, drain lines and shutoff valves.
- Fill sink with water and check sink stoppers for leaks.
- Remove and clean aerators to all sink faucets.
- Inspect dishwasher and garbage disposal for leaks.
- Inspect tile and grout in showers and tub surrounds.
- Visually inspect for mold or mildew.
- Inspect all interior doors for loose or binding conditions.
- Adjust door knobs/hinges and lubricate as needed.
- Check all ceilings and walls for cracks, loose or failing plaster, signs of leaks, stains, dirt and finish damage.
- Inspect and clean clothes dryer vent to exterior (annual).
- Inspect attic for adequate insulation and signs of roof leaks, mold, or pest infestation (if applicable).
- Inspect basement for water/moisture damage (if applicable).
- Seal granite counter tops (annual).
- Clean gutters.
- Pressure washing.
- Re-caulk bathtub and showers.
- Patch grout in showers and tub surrounds.
- Touch-up painting.
We can also quote custom packages. Ask about our hurricane preparation package and our vacation home check-up, home opening, home closing, home stocking and concierge services.
We will advise you of any dire or potential problems that we find during our inspection of your home. All repairs are quoted separately and will have to be approved by you before work begins.
Once you are ready, you can contact us in one of two ways:
- Fill out the form on our Contact Us page and we will eMail or call you (your preference) to discuss package options with you.
- If you prefer, you may call us directly at 910-679-6233.
We require payment in advance for one year in order to add you to our schedule. We accept cash, checks, money orders and all major credit cards.